Wednesday 3 February 2010

n00b

So as my brain is pretty frazzled for the day, i thought it was appropriate (and easy) to talk about myself for my first post?

Being at college all day hasn't exactly filled me with exciting thoughts to document..

I'm too small, about 4ft11" .Im a natural red head but it seems to be fading as i age (much to my annoyance).I'm pale with a pretty good collection of freckles.I like writing, its cool.I study fashion at college, its not as cool as it sounds. However it would be minus the workload and deadlines. I have a cool boyfriend who also studies fashion at college and probably thinks its less cool than i do. I like clothes, but i like other peoples clothes more. I like cool people that catch my eye. I also like having an opinion, and love proving myself right. But doesn't everybody?

Anyway, enough for now.
I'm having the regular "to bed or not to bed debate with myself". Numbing my mind with catch up TV is sounding pretty appealing, but a wake up call of 6:30 AM is somewhat changing my mind. And by the looks of this, i'm no Tavi Gevinson.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment